Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Yay Part 3!

I've had a couple of posts about lemonades last year and this award is definitely not like those =)

It's such an honor to receive this award from Hanako66 of Through The Looking Glass...
Please check her blog. It is awe-inspiring!!!



Thank you so much!!!!

Here are the rules:
1) Put the lemonade award logo on your blog or post.
2) List and link your nominees within your post.
3) Let them know they have received the award by leaving a comment on their blog.

I pass this award onto the following fabulous blogs that I really enjoy reading!

Ida of Rougemarie
Paige of Life is. Lovely.
Nicole Marie of La Mia Vita.
Isabelle of je m'appelle isabelle
Dana of Deco Love

Congratulations my dears!!

xs:

Spring break is over and I'm now back to reality. Midterms II is on Wednesday so I have spent considerable amount of time this weekend preparing for my exams. Just another semester and it is all finally over! So, you probably will not hear from me until after my Wednesday exams. Wish me luck!

Have a great week ahead lovelies!

9 comments:

Ida said...

First of all, THANK you! I feel really special <3

Second of all, good luck with the exams!

Thirdly, enjoy your new week, especially after Wednesday is over :))

Anonymous said...

congrats my darling!

Daniela Valdez said...

Awesome! This award is lovely :)

Thank you so much :)

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your award and good luck on exams!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much! I'm so flattered!! This made my day! :D

Nicole Marie said...

thanks so much!!! i love awards!

good luck on your exams!!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Congrats :)

Little Bow Prep said...

Congrats!

Best of luck on you exams!

Aline said...

you so deserve it!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds