Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Look: Pasadena Roses and Mango Mojitos

It's Friday which means I can wear jeans in the office. And since we are having a casual dinner after work, I decided to go with an easy outfit that I can wear to both places.

Day...

What I am wearing:
dress: Ruche (seen here)
jeans: Antik (also here)
cardigan: Anthropologie
shoes: Bakers ( also here and here)
accessories: pink and white fresh water pearl earrings, necklace and multiple bracelets (bought from my last vacation a couple of years ago in Manila)
sun glasses: Marc Jacobs


Night...

April032009 056d
shoes: Vince Camuto

For a quick dinner look, I kept the same outfit without the jeans and the cardigan and switched shoes.


The Dinner...

Brie Salmon with Couscous
Need I say more... yum-0!


Mango Mojito
I hardly drink when we go out so I told our waiter to take it easy on the rum. The result - this light and very refreshing new fave!


For dessert, I had Creme Brulee...



Have a great weekend lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds