Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Look: Pasadena Roses and Mango Mojitos

It's Friday which means I can wear jeans in the office. And since we are having a casual dinner after work, I decided to go with an easy outfit that I can wear to both places.

Day...

What I am wearing:
dress: Ruche (seen here)
jeans: Antik (also here)
cardigan: Anthropologie
shoes: Bakers ( also here and here)
accessories: pink and white fresh water pearl earrings, necklace and multiple bracelets (bought from my last vacation a couple of years ago in Manila)
sun glasses: Marc Jacobs


Night...

April032009 056d
shoes: Vince Camuto

For a quick dinner look, I kept the same outfit without the jeans and the cardigan and switched shoes.


The Dinner...

Brie Salmon with Couscous
Need I say more... yum-0!


Mango Mojito
I hardly drink when we go out so I told our waiter to take it easy on the rum. The result - this light and very refreshing new fave!


For dessert, I had Creme Brulee...



Have a great weekend lovelies!

25 comments:

agus said...

Pants and dress together - the idea is great, I like the combination very much!
You are beautiful and you look fabulous :-)

Angela said...

very stylish to layer with jean only to have a cute dress afterwork. i love creme brulee.

Little Bow Prep said...

Adorable dress!

Couture Carrie said...

You look so lovely, especially in the evening photo!

I adoooooore mojitos :)

xoxox,
CC

Susana Rodrigues said...

I like your dress very much, it's lovely!
xoxo
Su

Ashley said...

Love your dress! And that food looks delicious... yum!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Daniela Valdez said...

Yuuum, I love mojitos!!

I loved your dress, you look so cute!

Nicole Marie said...

great day to night outfit!! perfect color!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

such a pretty dress! love how your convert the day look into evening look too :) yummy food as well!

Unknown said...

the dress is absolutely gorgeous! i am taking tips from you in translating outfits from day to night--sometimes my stuff is too day or too night!


thanks for sharing..

much love

eden
http://chicinthetropics.blogspot.com

♥ Marta ♥ said...

So pretty in pink :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Oh, U are so lovely. I love Ur dress so romantique piece.

Have a great Sunday darling: Janet

This chick's got style said...

You're pretty and the dress is verrry cute. Also really like the 'abstract print' dress by banana republic in your previous post! The dinner looks like a lot of fun :)

x!
thischicksgotstyle

tanya said...

I love the flowy romantic look of that dress, so pretty! That mojito looks yummy as well :-)

jasmine said...

i loooooove the dress!! it's SO cute! your dinner looks like it was pretty delicious! yummm.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiration...I finally have an idea for tonight! Do you review restaurants on Yelp? I want to eat where you're eating! (-:

Andhari said...

The dress looks gorgeous :)

Gloria C. said...

mmmm your dress looks so light and fluffy and your dinner so delicious!

Girl Next Blog said...

Cute dress!

Kelly said...

very cuteness!!! and all that food looks scrumptious !

Aline said...

really cute...what a yummy meal!

Lisa said...

A dress over jeans--that's such a great idea for a day-to-night Casual Friday outfit! I love it.

Ida said...

In love with the night outfit! Looks like you had a fantastic time, happy for you <3

paanie said...

great idea for a day to night look. the food looks yum yum!

Unknown said...

YES YES YES!!! This is the one!! you look so great in it...I need a medium but I almost got the large because I loved it so much ..it just seemed way too big :( ...you look fab!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds