Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Happy Monday lovelies!

I had a great weekend and I hope you all did too. I will tell you more about my weekend in my next post. For now, please allow me to thank the following fabulous bloggers:

Kelly of My So Called Fabulous Life...

*picture from Kelly's blog

Thank you so much for the JT cd you sent me. He definitely brought sexy back ;-) . Loved it!!!



Savvy Mode SG

*picture from Savvy Mode's blog

I have never won anything in my life, I found out I got picked for the City Chic book drawing! Yay! Hmmm maybe I need to get me some Lotto tickets - this might be a sign of my winning streak!


Again, thank you both so much!


Also, today Haute Look features Manolo Blahnik, Giorgio Armani and Linea Pelle. If you're not a member yet you can click here to join. Check out these 2 candies I have my eyes set on.


Happy shopping lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds