Pages

Monday, May 04, 2009

Miscellaneous Monday

Happy Monday lovelies!

I had a great weekend and I hope you all did too. I will tell you more about my weekend in my next post. For now, please allow me to thank the following fabulous bloggers:

Kelly of My So Called Fabulous Life...

*picture from Kelly's blog

Thank you so much for the JT cd you sent me. He definitely brought sexy back ;-) . Loved it!!!



Savvy Mode SG

*picture from Savvy Mode's blog

I have never won anything in my life, I found out I got picked for the City Chic book drawing! Yay! Hmmm maybe I need to get me some Lotto tickets - this might be a sign of my winning streak!


Again, thank you both so much!


Also, today Haute Look features Manolo Blahnik, Giorgio Armani and Linea Pelle. If you're not a member yet you can click here to join. Check out these 2 candies I have my eyes set on.


Happy shopping lovelies!

7 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

LOL! :) Lottery? This is a good idea! :)

XoXo

Nicole Marie said...

yay! you'll have to tell us how the book is and give us tips from it!!

Couture Carrie said...

Pretty Monday pics! Love that blue bag!

xoxox,
CC

Becca. said...

thats a gorgeous blue bag! :)
thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
xx

Angela said...

thanks for the mention. have a wonderful day.

Aline said...

have a great day!!!

Michelle Schraudner said...

How exciting!
I just added you to my blogroll. :)

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds