Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Look: Spring Fling and Wicked

May102009 093s
What I am wearing:
dress: Banana Republic
shoes: Calvin Klein (seen here)
bag: Leonello Borghi (also here)
accessories: Jet necklace, earrings and bracelet - White House Black Market


May102009 110s

Hi lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I sure did =)


We watched Wicked on Saturday and it rocked! Glinda (Helene Yorke) and Elphaba (Marcie Dodd) were rock stars! The play was based on the novel by Gregory Maguire with music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz. Listen to some of the amazing music here.

Popular - Wicked

We almost didn't see it because the tickets were sold out and I had to scour the internet for it. I like watching plays but this by far was the most fun I have seen. I have always loved the Wizard of Oz as a kid and have probably watched it a million times. But this play has given me a different perspective on the witches of Oz. Wicked is definitely on top of my list. If you haven't seen it and have the chance, do see it. It is well worth it!


*from http://www.wickedthemusical.com/page.php#Downloads

May102009 011s

After the play, we went to dinner at The Brick (our new favorite dinner place) where everything was scrumptuous as usual. This time instead of getting my favorite Creme Brulee I ordered the Chocolate Torte. I was not disappointed. It was heavenly!

Sunday, I could not be with my mom so I called her and we talked for at least an hour. Oh how I miss her =( .

We then had late lunch and then the ladies and I went shopping. How was your weekend?

Happy Monday lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds