Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Look: Eyelet and PaperBag

June022009 023

What I am wearing:
eyelet trim blouse: BCBG Max Azria (seen here)
paperbag skirt: BCBG Max Azria (seen here)
shoes: Stuart Weitzman
bag: Bally (also here)
accessories: pearl earrings and necklace

June022009 036June022009 028

It's been awhile since I've done a work outfit post so this is way over due.

I don't usually like paperbag skirts on me because it shortens my torso. However, when I saw this skirt I knew I need to have it. Besides, it was one of those Memorial day only deal that you just can't resist.

How was your weekend my lovelies? And how is your week going? I just need to get this school paper done that is due this week. Just 10 more weeks then we can celebrate. Please bear with me if I visit your blogs late. I will catch up and hopefully not miss anything significant going on with you all.

I really, really appreciate all of your sweet comments. It always brings a smile and makes my day!

Have a great week lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds