Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look: In the Navy (Blue)

***Updated shoe links

DSC_0131

What I am wearing:
dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs (from Gilt)
shoes: Marc Jacobs runway (from Gilt also here and here)
bracelet: BCBG


DSC_0141DSC_0140

Today's outfit post was inspired by Zooey Deschanel's coat in "Yes Man". I have not seen the movie yet but when I wore this to work, a colleague came up to me and said "Your dress reminds me of the girl's coat in Yes Man". Intrigued, I scoured the internet for a picture of it and this is the only one I found.


(from http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1621982.jpg)


Really cute isn't it? Has anyone seen her movie 500 Days of Summer? Is it any good? I like her and specially love that she has a wonderful singing voice.


Missing you all lovelies!
xx

Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds