Pages

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Look: Emerald Green and a big Thank You!

This is what I wore last Friday...

MBA Graduation 09 280

What I am wearing:
dress: BCBG Max Azria (seen here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin (also here)
long knotted gold chain necklace: Express (seen here)
gold cuff: Bebe
bag: Preston & York


MBA Graduation 09 274MBA Graduation 09 302

After 12 weeks of compressed summer classes - it is finally over. I received my MBA degree on Friday! So, excuse my Harry Potter get-up as I share this picture with you lovelies. BTW, whoever came up with the cap obviously needs some fashion advice haha!


MBA Graduation 09 132a

Now, for the most important part of this post:

Thank you all so much for all the sweet comments and the encouraging e-mails I have received while I have been busy going through the last leg of my MBA. It made me smile and have lifted me when I feel tired. Thank you all so much!!!

Finally, please indulge me by allowing me to dedicate this achievement to my mom and dad who have instilled the value of education to my sisters and I. Thank you Mom and Dad for all the support and love you have showered us, this is for both of you!

So, I'm raising my peach bellini to you all and "Cin Cin - salute!"

MBA Graduation 09 231a

Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds