Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Misc: Back to reality...

I'm back in my "neck of the woods" as Al Roker puts it and I'm terribly missing my niece and nephew =(. And of course we "tres marias" got to spend time together =))

DSC_0070cropped

I now know who the Wonder pets are and i keep hearing their song in my head: "what's gonna work? team work! what's gonna work? team work! wonder pets!" and everything else that is airing on Noggin.

DSC_0284croppedTey_noah

We had tea parties

1101217_ToyTeaSet
from here

and Autobot vs. Decepticon battles (of course I was made the Decepticon)

BumbleBee

The vacation was a blast. I wouldn't have spent it differently. Spending time with them was a lot of fun and surprisingly relaxing =). I started remembering how fun it was to be a kid with no cares in the world.

And just when I got used to the time difference I am now adjusting again to the East Coast time. HA!

Oh, and just wanted to share this addition to my fall wardrobe that I really really love!

BCBG_cutoutboottiesBCBG_cutoutbootties

from BCBG available here

These seriously are very comfortable and love the platforms!

I hope you are all having a great week!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds