Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Misc: Back to reality...

I'm back in my "neck of the woods" as Al Roker puts it and I'm terribly missing my niece and nephew =(. And of course we "tres marias" got to spend time together =))

DSC_0070cropped

I now know who the Wonder pets are and i keep hearing their song in my head: "what's gonna work? team work! what's gonna work? team work! wonder pets!" and everything else that is airing on Noggin.

DSC_0284croppedTey_noah

We had tea parties

1101217_ToyTeaSet
from here

and Autobot vs. Decepticon battles (of course I was made the Decepticon)

BumbleBee

The vacation was a blast. I wouldn't have spent it differently. Spending time with them was a lot of fun and surprisingly relaxing =). I started remembering how fun it was to be a kid with no cares in the world.

And just when I got used to the time difference I am now adjusting again to the East Coast time. HA!

Oh, and just wanted to share this addition to my fall wardrobe that I really really love!

BCBG_cutoutboottiesBCBG_cutoutbootties

from BCBG available here

These seriously are very comfortable and love the platforms!

I hope you are all having a great week!

xoxo,
T

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Great new shoes, and it sounds like you had a fantastic time with your family. :-)

Couture Carrie said...

Your neice and nephew are adorable :)

And I love your new booties!!

xoxox,
CC

Andhari said...

Cute booties, and you have really cute nieces and nephews. :)

Unknown said...

They are SOOO cute! I too, know all about Decepticons LOL!

Aline said...

they are so darling!

I love your new shoes!

Maki said...

They are SOOOO cute!!! I know why you miss them so much...

I'm loving the shoes - I need to get some new pairs myself..

xoxo

Sara said...

sounds like a great time! i love the shoes!

Ela said...

What a great time! Oh, to be young and cute - kids have it good that's for sure :)

Those boots are amazing!

www.janetteria.com said...

Adorable post!

Love Ur new platforms, doll!




X♥X♥

Honeybunches of Roses said...

great family and great shoes!

The High Heel Times said...

Nice to see you're back! No wonder you like these heels, they are pretty cool!

Haute World said...

Love the boots! Congrats on your purchase. Glad you had such a wonderful time. It's completely different when you have kids around as well. I always feel like a child myself when I end up playing with the little ones :)

Girl Next Blog said...

SO CUTE
I love the 1st pic!

xx

Midtown Girl said...

Look at that bundle of cutenesss - what a doll!

And loving those shoes - how awesome that they are comfy too!

XOXO

Little Bow Prep said...

Darling neice and nephew!

Tea parties make me happy :)

You Are My Fave said...

Isn't being an aunt the greatest? They are cuties.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds