Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Head Over Heels...

No, I am not talking about my shoes or anyone else's for that matter. So, read on and bear with me just for today...

I have never shared the romantic aspect of my personal life with you lovelies for several reasons. I am a very private person despite the fact that I am showing my face to you all and sharing the little bits about myself when I get tagged. I also do not have the courage to express it out there. Thus, I admire and live through a couple of my fave bloggers - Liz of It's Unbeweavable and Midtown Girl for their openness and honesty. And really, there was not much to share - I have not been in a romantic relationship for a while. Period. I got used to being alone and enjoying being single, finding the old me and getting comfortable with it. I never knew moving on would be a good thing. It was. It is.

Well, I cannot contain my other new found happiness. My prayer answered. =) Life is good. HE always has plans for you even if you think otherwise. He showed mine through my GG. My God's Gift. I don't mean to sound spiritual but that's how I feel - blessed. So mushy and cheesy - I know! I warned you to bear with me, didn't I? LOL

Will he make an appearance in my blog? Probably not. But you may hear from me every now and then talking about him. About us. =)

Anyway, a little something to share this lovely Tuesday with all of you my lovelies...

Keep hoping, keep loving, believe!

Enjoy!



xoxo,
T

17 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I hope this new guy realizes how lucky he is.

Midtown Girl said...

MY DARLING!! OMG I am so happy for you, could not happen to a sweeter doll like you!

You know what's so funny is that for some reason the whole time I thought you were married! Not sure why, must be bc all of those fabulous outfit & dinner posts - but of course you are just NATURALLY fabulous - I should have known this already!

I feel good things for you sweetie - my motto is, good things happen to good people. And you sure are one of the best!

XOXO
Amy

Couture Carrie said...

What a sweet post, darling ~ so exciting!

xoxox,
CC

Aline said...

oooh, I am so very happy for you dear!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

wishing you a great deal of happiness with him :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Woop woop for love. So happy for you!

Kelly said...

yay for happiness doll!! such great news and i'm glad it wasnt about shoes!! trust me i know about being private and almost illusive so thanks for sharing with us your happiness doll

Elizabeth Marie said...

OMG!! This makes me so so happy...you deserve to have a happy heart! I am almost tearing up right now because we've been on this journey together kind of, and it feels good to be happy, right??! There is nobody I can think of who deserves it more than you.

I love you lady...thank you for sharing this with us, and dude you know I'm gonna email you haha! XOXO!!!!

Andhari said...

Ahhhh seeing you call him God's gift he must be tremendously special!
I'm happy for you, dear.:)

Children of the 90s said...

Being mushy and cheesy in this case is a good thing--it shows how happy you are! That's fabulous!

Hanh, Life-in-Travel said...

wow, how sweet and happy!!!
I'm happy for you, too!!!

love,
Hanh

Marta from With Love... said...

He is a VERY lucky men....such a sweet post :) Awww

Kelly said...

i love this post and am so happy for you!!!

and i'm in LOVE with the Post-It Love clip!!!! i can't get enough of it!

thanks for sharing it...it made my day!

Unknown said...

am so happy for you.
i wish you happiness.

Mai said...

so excited and happy for you!! enjoy! xx

. said...

Yay, congrats!!! Have fun and enjoy!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

awww! hope everything goes fantastically with you and your love interest! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds