Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Look: Fall Colors And Summer flowers

I am not scheduled to do a look book post until Friday but I had to share these gorgeous flowers I got and since I am in the picture - why not! Nothing special in the outfit, just a regular work look...

DSCN0606

What I am wearing:
shirt: Banana Republic
pants: Express
skinny belt: Ann Taylor
croc embossed heels in wine color: Ann Taylor
accessories: diamond stud earrings; bracelet (gift from a friend)



These flowers seriously made my day! Thank you!!!!

DSCN0595

DSCN0603

I hope you are all having a wonderful week as I am my lovelies!!!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds