Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Look: These Booties were made for walking...

Seriously, they are! I have walked around in these open toe booties and my feet didn't hurt a bit! I attended a birthday party/baby shower this weekend in this outfit. I love fall weather - the cool breeze, the turning of leaves (not very prevalent in the south but i like it anyway)...

DSC_0007

What I am wearing:
cardigan: Anthropologie
tank and leggings: Express
booties: BCBG Max Azria (also here)
bangles: Forever 21
gold hoop earrings: Mom =)


DSC_0002DSC_0004


On a different note, mg GG and I started reading Paolo Coelho's The Alchemist together and I am enjoying it.

TheAlchemistPaoloCoehlo

(Available at Amazon here)

I started the book a couple of months ago but never had the chance to finish it. So now with my GG and I reading it together, I enjoy and look forward to every page and minute of it =). Have you read it? Please don't spoil it for us but I'd like to know your opinions on it. Do you have any other book suggestions/must reads? Please share!

So, how was your weekend my lovelies?

Happy Monday to everyone!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds