Pages

Friday, January 08, 2010

Misc: Oh the joy of shoes!

Happy New Year lovelies! I hope you all had a great New Year celebration as we have.

At the Crab Cake Factory

Finally, all the madness of shopping and rushing to find the perfect gifts, wrapping, cooking and tons of eating is over! I loved all the gifts I got for Christmas - everything with meaning and purpose =). However, there are small stuff that just spelled M-E!

So, I would like to share this present from our little munchkins that made... my heart beat fast... my eyes open wide in delight... my hands shake with excitement when I opened it!

Okay, maybe I am being too melodramatic but I really love my present!

DSCN1005

Each day for 365 days I get a different designer shoe! From Chanel to Choo to Louboutin to Manolo - you name it!

ShoesGalleryCalendar
***Available here

Uh, yes, it's a gallery calendar of shoes. Gorgeous, gorgeous shoes!

BTW, this gorgeous also has a handbag version for all you lovely handbag lovers =).

HandbagsGalleryCalendar

This will hopefully satisfy my shoe craving for this year since I have vowed to save and refrain from shoe shopping as my new year's resolution. The operative word being - REFRAIN. Hey, I live in the real world - I know my limits lol

Oh, and what a way to start the New Year than to receive these gorgeous roses from GG! Okay, all together now - "Awwwwwww"... lol

DSCN1006

I know!!! He's sooo sweet!!!!

So, I am back in full force blogging mode!!!! The winter weather is not really my fave but I will do my best to do a few look book posts. I already have a couple of giveaways lined up for all of you so be sure to check back soon! I am headed your bloggy way now too!

I missed you all my lovelies!!!

xoxo,
T

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy to see you back again! Happy new year to you too! What lovely flowers, now he has to top that for Valentines day ;D

Leah said...

Awwwwwww... what a lovely bouquet.
Happy new year sweetie. Great to have you back.

I love that calendar, every month I'll definitely be drooling for something. Hahaha!

www.janetteria.com said...

Welcome back, darling!

P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Miss C. Alexandria giveaway!♥

Good luck!


X♥X♥

Lisa said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere and happy 2010!

Nina said...

That calendar is also perfect for me! I'm on a shopping ban ... Grr! GG is sooooo sweet!

little luxury list said...

Happy New Year!

Found you through some mutual blogger buddies - Midtown Girl and Liz.

Awww to the beautiful bouquet and nice on the cute calendar!

Angela said...

how lovely. i am going to look into the shoe one. also did you like the perricone cold plasma cream? did it really work for you?

Aline said...

what sweet gifts...i'm happy that you're back!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwww, you've got a good egg there!

Rohini said...

That is one kick-ass calender! ;)
Xx

Ash Fox said...

lovely calenders!

The Sydney Girl said...

AWWW
!

love the flowers! and happy new year gorgeous :)

♥ add me to facebook and say hi =)

online tutor jobs said...

Fabulous, glamorous post, I love the red handbag.

Building a house said...

Aw! Those shoes are gorgeous. I love it.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds