Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Look: Winter Chill

Love our weather here in the south this week! In the low 40s and high 60s!

I like layering clothes since I can add more to what I am wearing when it is cold and take a layer or two off when it is warm. The key is to layer thinner tops and fitted tanks so as not to look chunky. Boots tucked under the jeans are very warm and comfortable. I opt for classic styles that will last me the whole year and that I can still wear the following year.


DSC_0006c

What I am wearing:
jacket: Tulle (Nordstrom)
jeans: Rock & Republic
tall boots: Dolce Vita
stripe tank: Banana Republic
white cardigan: (Dillards)
black cashmere scarf, black cocktail ring: BCBG MaxAzria
long silver necklace: Metropark
bag: Badgley Mischka


DSC_0005cDSC_0007c


xs:
Please donate or say a prayer to all the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. There are still a number of people buried in the rubles.

xoxo,
T

photographs by: GG
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds