Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Look: Winter Chill

Love our weather here in the south this week! In the low 40s and high 60s!

I like layering clothes since I can add more to what I am wearing when it is cold and take a layer or two off when it is warm. The key is to layer thinner tops and fitted tanks so as not to look chunky. Boots tucked under the jeans are very warm and comfortable. I opt for classic styles that will last me the whole year and that I can still wear the following year.


DSC_0006c

What I am wearing:
jacket: Tulle (Nordstrom)
jeans: Rock & Republic
tall boots: Dolce Vita
stripe tank: Banana Republic
white cardigan: (Dillards)
black cashmere scarf, black cocktail ring: BCBG MaxAzria
long silver necklace: Metropark
bag: Badgley Mischka


DSC_0005cDSC_0007c


xs:
Please donate or say a prayer to all the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. There are still a number of people buried in the rubles.

xoxo,
T

photographs by: GG

19 comments:

Leah said...

I love your jeans... You look so fabulous in this ensemble.

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

woww u look amazing and ur legs looks super tall in the first pic:)

Ela said...

So jealous about the weather you're having. It's friggid over here!
Love the layers!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous, darling!
Lovely layers; fantastic jeans!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

I love how you layered your look--so pretty! Those jeans look great on you :-)

Anonymous said...

I love how you layered your look--so pretty! Those jeans look great on you :-)

Cafe Fashionista said...

You look absolutely amazing in these photographs - loving your jacket and the pretty foliage in the background!! :)

Darla said...

I like the whole look you have here.

Darla

Aline said...

perfect casual comfy look!

the style crusader said...

love the stripes! very cute!! xx

Angela said...

You look so cute. I am with you on the smell of Perricone products. : ) I like them but the smell is rather strange.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love love love layering...and that scarf is just fab!

Lisa said...

Love your layered look!

TAA said...

You did a great job layering those pieces on your closet.

work from home said...

I like your outfit and thanks for the very useful tips of layering clothe. It’s a brilliant way of layering.

Elizabeth Marie said...

So casual but super stylish! And gorgeous background!

All Women Stalker said...

I love the striped tank. And you match pieces really well! ;)

casual jackets said...

Wonderful pics! Gorgeous outfits!

Sara said...

love the stripes! you look great.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds