Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Trend: High End Trainers

Who said being down right rugged can't be fashionable? Jimmy Choo added trainers into their pre-fall 2010 collection and will be available May 2010. The collection features 8 different styles constructed of luxurious patent leather, suede and exotic Elaphe snake skin in black, white, purple and beige. The low cut costs £295.00 while the high-top costs £395.00.

Chootrainers_large

jimmy-choo-launch-sneakers_b

Thanks to Lanvin and Pierre Hardy for setting the trend!

So lovelies, what do you think about Choo going down right urban? Are you a fan?

xoxo,
T

Source: http://www.elleuk.com/news/Fashion-News/jimmy-choo-launch-sneakers and www.jimmychoo.com

10 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Just cool!

childrens jewellery said...

Awesome shoes!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hmmmmm, coolio looking, but I think I'd rather put the funds toward some Loubs!

Couture Carrie said...

Hmmmm... I think I prefer my Choos with heels!

xoxox,
CC

little luxury list said...

I'm with Kristin. Not my thing but cute if you want trainers!

Angela said...

Not really my thing.

Andhari said...

Not my thing but they're cute :)

Online Degrees said...

This is such a great collection!

Unknown said...

They look fun! Love the purple.

Ela said...

Cute but I don't think I'd shell out the dough...

Hope you're doing well, T!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds