Pages

Friday, March 05, 2010

Look: Grey Overture

Wearing my fave boots...

DSC_0519


...trying the pucker lips look...

DSC_0518

What I am wearing:
dress: BCBG Max Azria
sweater: Express
leggings: Express
boots: Dolce Vita
accessories: Black House White Market bracelets, Express necklace, diamond earrings and engagement ring from
GG

Collage1


Last Sunday, I have been itching in my arms and my back. I was also having acid reflux. I ignored the symptoms thinking I just need to reapply moisturizer since it has been really cold again and my skin is getting dry. GG got me some Benadryl and calamine lotion but of course I didn't listen ;-) (I know I was stubborn!) . The itching and hyper-acidity persisted the whole day. That night as I was about to take a shower, I was horrified at what I saw in the mirror - I had hives everywhere except in my face, hands and feet. GG rushed me to the hospital emergency room and we were there until the wee hour of the morning. The culprit? I switched dry cleaners. Yes! Who knew?!! I was allergic to the solution my new dry cleaner used! Seriously!? Oh and guess what the doctors prescribed? Benadryl, Claritin and Calamine lotion. Yes, yes, GG was right. He had this smirk-I-told-you-so look on his face. To which, on cue, I said "My doctor and hero!".

Happy Friday lovelies!!!!!

xoxo,
T

13 comments:

Unknown said...

weeeh. love it. black and grey! and i wanna wear boots too.

you're always so put together.


I am Denise Katipunera

Unknown said...

btw another WEEEEEEhhhh! congratulations on the engagement. Girl am so kilig. Wish sana mag propose ulit si husband ko. hehehe. charing.

wishing you happiness and LOVE!


I am Denise Katipunera

Leah said...

Love the outfit... not because it's my fave colors but I really love how you styled it. And congrats on the engagement. xoxo

Ela said...

Oh no, that's terrible! I'm glad you figured it out.

You look lovely, T!

Angela said...

You look so chic in gray. : ) Love your boots.

Ashley said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it and it made me feel a lot better :) Thank you!

Also, I love the way you put this outfit together. And the boots are gorgeous! I'm so sorry you had a reaction to your drycleaners, that sounds awful being that itchy. I'm glad you figured out the cause of it!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

J. said...

I love your dress!

All Women Stalker said...

Such pretty boots! And I love your bling. A gorgeous outfit, overall!

Andhari said...

You look hot, love. And I love your boots!:)

www.janetteria.com said...

Hot hot hot!

I am moving my blog. (janetteria.com), but I have a big problem with DNS of blogger.com and now the blog update is not working. (for example: google reader, bloglist...) I hope so the problem will be resolved soon. I want let me know this. Please don't forget to visit this blog because I can make a new post for everyday, will not break my habit. I love you. ♥

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Oh my goodness...how scary!! On an up note, you look amazing!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look, darling!
Sorry about your allergic reaction!

xoxox,
CC

Lisa said...

Chic outfit! The drycleaning allergic reaction sounds scary, but at least you know what caused the allergy.

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds