Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Look: Winter's Last Hurrah

Weather is so crazy where I am at. One minute it is cold, the next it is warm. And just as I had all my winter coats dry cleaned and ready for storage, Mr. Winter decided to make a come back! Arrggghhh... Spring! Spring! I am ready for spring!

Anyway, this is two consecutive look book post wearing the same boots =), I just have to wear them again before it gets warm.

DSC_0433
What I am wearing:
cardigan: Anthropologie
dress: Ann Taylor
boots: Dolce Vita
opaque tights and bangles: Express
necklace: Metro Park; diamond earrings: own; ring: from GG


I love the tiered ruffles at the back of this cardigan.

collage1

Now up for some exciting news - watch out for my next post and a give away for one of my lucky followers!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week my lovelies!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds