Pages

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Look: Winter's Last Hurrah

Weather is so crazy where I am at. One minute it is cold, the next it is warm. And just as I had all my winter coats dry cleaned and ready for storage, Mr. Winter decided to make a come back! Arrggghhh... Spring! Spring! I am ready for spring!

Anyway, this is two consecutive look book post wearing the same boots =), I just have to wear them again before it gets warm.

DSC_0433
What I am wearing:
cardigan: Anthropologie
dress: Ann Taylor
boots: Dolce Vita
opaque tights and bangles: Express
necklace: Metro Park; diamond earrings: own; ring: from GG


I love the tiered ruffles at the back of this cardigan.

collage1

Now up for some exciting news - watch out for my next post and a give away for one of my lucky followers!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week my lovelies!

xoxo,
T

13 comments:

drollgirl said...

you look fab! and like you, i am trying to hurry and wear all of the boots and cold weather clothes before spring hits!

little luxury list said...

Super cute Anthropologie cardigan! Yes winter clothing does have its benefits and it's still cold so still time to wear some cute layers.

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely, darling!
Fab cardi and boots!

xoxox,
CC

E said...

Love the hue of that red cardi!

Andhari said...

I love your boots! And the cardi! I have similar one in dark blue, purple and black. :)

floreta said...

you always look so cute and stylish!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That color looks gorgeous on you lady!

The Sydney Girl said...

aww gorgeous outfit. i love the cardigan! have a lovely week ahead! x

Ash Fox said...

love the red sweater!

x

Angela said...

love the red cardi.

Unknown said...

sinong tinitingnan mo doon? hihihi. I love your smile. And the boots. I hate it when i can't wear boots.


I am Denise Katipunera

Darla said...

Great look overall and the cardigan really stands out here.

Darla

Ash Fox said...

you look fab in red. love those booties.

xo

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds