Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Outfit Inspiration: Summer at Work

Dressing for work everyday is often a hassle for me. I stand there in the middle of our walk-in and complain about how I have a closet full of clothes with nothing to wear. Of course it is not true.

Over the last year or so I have gained weight – I used to be a size 0 and I am now a size 2/4. I blame it to my GG’s delicious cooking LOL. Please don’t get me wrong – I am not complaining. In fact I liked the weight I put on since I look so much healthier. However, this is the reason for me not finding anything to wear. My jeans are all tight now, my skirts go up when I walk and my dresses fit like Herve Leger’s bandage dresses. So, I need to update my wardrobe, starting with my work outfits:
  1. French Connection Summer Spot Jacquard Dress. It is lightweight and perfect for work worn with pumps and dressed up with stilettos and multiple gold and silver bangles for a night out. 
  2.    
  3. French Connection LA Story Trousers. These pants go well with any top. A printed bat wing top, nude open toe pumps, wood colored bracelets and patent notebook will be very chic for work. For a date night, toss on a glittered tank, multiple wood colored bracelets and heeled strappy sandals.


Oh, and no, I am NOT on a diet. =))

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds