Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chronicles of a Pinay Bride: Our Engagement Pictures Part 2

We got our official Engagement picture disks yesterday and we are so happy to see the complete photos from our session.

Check out how cute the package is in Gwen's signature black and pink colors... and check her ad in the new issue of Get Married magazine!

EngDVD1


EngDVD2


EngDVD3

Here's a few more from our session...

Casa Marina


You will not believe how much people were there that day at the beach from these pictures!

Jacksonville Beach

Jacksonville Beach

It looked like it was taken from a studio with a back draft but I assure you it was not...case in point - our hair is messed up from the breeze =)

Jacksonville Beach

Isn't this one gorgeous?

Jacksonville Beach

Uh, yes, the cameras are still clicking...

Atlantic Beach


Atlantic Beach

Yes, yes, I know, I noticed where my hand was too lol

Atlantic Beach

And no, I will not tell you what he whispered that made me giggle this much ;-)

Atlantic Beach

It was such a blast working with Gwen and Matt as you can see in our pictures.

Next, deciding on what to do for the Save the Dates...

xoxo,
T

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your engagement!

I love the photos of you two laughing. You two are adorable together.

I wish you eternal love & happiness. =]

xo Nicole

jamie said...

Gorgeous!

kimberly yang said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful couple; you two look unbelievably blissful in love and happiness (:

I've moved from La Couturier to my new website & blog, A Bit Coquettish. Do take a peek - I've [finally!] dropped by guise of anonymity! (;

bises,
Kimberly
abitcoquettish.com

Migration Agents Melbourne said...

wow you guys really really pretty.

The Sydney Girl said...

aww such lovely photos! :) X

Angela said...

what a gorgeous couple.: )

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds