Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Look: Asymmetrical top and Girl's Night Out

I took this outfit post the night before our night-out while I was trying to figure out what to wear. I knew I didn't have time to go back home to change so I had to bring whatever I will be wearing. It took me a while to decide until I remember about this top that I got from Nordstrom that I haven't worn even once!

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 068Ladies Night Out Aug '09 065

What I am wearing:
top: Nordstrom (also here)
jeans: Antik
shoes: Calvin Klein
accessories: Express
bag: Leonello Borghi

As expected, I left my necklace =(

Anyhoo, the ladies and I are celebrating 2 significant events in my life - one being the graduation and another major change ;-) .

First Stop, J Alexander's. For starters we had their Mexico City Spinach Con Queso served with tortilla chips and our cocktails. For dinner, we all had steak! Ha ha I guess we were all hungry that night =)

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 003

"B" and I had the Martini Au Chocolat which is a decadent blend of Godiva dark chocolate liqueur, Grey Goose Vodka and a splash of French Vanilla. Sooo good! While "O" had a Pomegranate Martini which she really loved as well.

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 001

Next stop, dessert at the Grape. A wine tasting bar which has very good desserts and live music on Fridays and Saturday nights. The music was live acoustic that night which provided for a relaxing evening perfect for girls' chit chats.

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 013

Did I mention the dessert was to die for? We ordered their Chocolate Ganache Cake which is made of decadent chocolate ganache and chocolate sponge cake with roasted hazelnuts and fresh berry coulis. Yummy!

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 012

We had such a wonderful time I can't wait for the next!

How was your weekend lovelies? Tell me, I want to know!!

44 comments:

Lisa said...

The top looks so pretty on you! I'm glad you remembered you had it lurking in your wardrobe.

Dingo said...

Wait, what? What major change? Did I miss something or did you just slip that in there to tease us.

Couture Carrie said...

So fun!
Fabulous top!

xoxox,
CC

Little Bow Prep said...

Cool outfit! I like the top and bag :)

Unknown said...

Fub colourful top, just perfect for the summer!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

E said...

Such a pretty top! I love it!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I really like your hair and Martini's are my favorite :-)

The Sydney Girl said...

wow seems like you had a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!! a girls night out is always great!

and i'm adoring that off the shouldr Nordstrom top you're wearing!

xxx

Midtown Girl said...

Love that top - so pretty! And looks like you guys had so much fun :-)

Elizabeth Marie said...

That top looks amazing on you! I love girls nights!!! I hope the rest of your weekend was fabulous love!!

We gotta catch up!

Cari said...

so cute and that dessert looks amazing!

drollgirl said...

lord, i am loving your top! you look beautiful!

and that ganache and berries?!??! YUM!!! i sure wish i was eating it now!

Angela said...

you look absolutely gorgeous in your top and the whole outfit. had a girl's night out with gal pals too and it was so fun.

DS said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your girlfriends! That chocolate cake looks so delicious...YUM! I love the printed top on you too, it's gorgeous.

Human Racing said...

Beautiful top! The print looks gorgeous on you.

Fashion Moment said...

Fantastic blouse, darling! You look so great.


FM~FP~AF

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that blouse is stunning on you!! I WANT :-)

Ela said...

Love your blouse! You should definitely wear it more often :) And that dessert....oh my goodness, I want!!! Happy Celebrating my dear, you deserve it!

Mai said...

i like your hair (am i allowed to say that?) and hang on there was no explanation of the 'major change'?

xxx

Cafe Fashionista said...

You've made me so hungry with this post - for both Chocolate Ganache Cake and an asymmetrical top. You look gorgeous. Glad you had a great time! :)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Girls nights are always so much fun :) You look absolutely stunning... I adore that top, it is so flow-y and feminine.

Yummmy to the desert!

Hayley said...

Thank you for my lovely comment!
That top looks amazing on you, you should wear it more often.
Also, you just made me so hungry! (:

Hayley.
xx

Aline said...

I love your outfit...and your hair, so pretty!

what a fun night!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Woo hoo for girls night. You look so gorgeous! Love that top!

Midtown Girl said...

Stop by when you have a chance to enter my 1 yr anniversary giveaway ok!!

XOXO

Haute World said...

Such a lovely top! Florals are so perfect for summer. And I'm seriously drooling over that chocolate Martini and the equally yummy-looking Chocolate dessert. I had a similar martini once, but it was nowhere near as creamy and therfore also not that great. Looks like you girls had a fab time! Hope you have a lovely week ahead :)

Brigadeiro said...

The print on your blouse is beautiful! And oh my! That dessert has my mouth watering...
xx

J. said...

I love the top!

Andhari said...

I love your top! ANd definitely love girls night out, they always pick my mood back right up :)

Elaine said...

That is a great top! I love your jeans too. They look REALLY good on you! Looks like you had a great time with the ladies....I need one of those soon too! clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Bere Tarde o temprano said...

wow that cake looks delicious! i will go to the cafeteria next door and buy me one now! :)

Nicole Marie said...

love the shirt!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

nice top! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

floreta said...

the dessert looks yummy!! very cute top as well.

Maki said...

I really LOVE your top!! So pretty!!!!

kathleen said...

Super cute! You look great!

Unknown said...

lovely floral top.
i love it.

btw congratulations! yey!

The Sydney Girl said...

thank you so much beauty!
i'm glad you like my sketched :)
that makes me happy. how was ur
day? =) xxx

Marian said...

what a fun flirty top girl! love the print and the one arm detail! hope you and the girlies had a ball dear!
xx
marian

Kelly said...

your shirt and bag are so cute!! and that dessert looks sinful :)

Anonymous said...

very cute outfit :) and It looks like you girls had fun!

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

That looks gorgeous on you (:

bisous,
La C.

Ash Fox said...

you look lovely. it's always fun having drinks with the girls!

x

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Monika said...

lovely blouse!

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds