Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Look: Asymmetrical top and Girl's Night Out

I took this outfit post the night before our night-out while I was trying to figure out what to wear. I knew I didn't have time to go back home to change so I had to bring whatever I will be wearing. It took me a while to decide until I remember about this top that I got from Nordstrom that I haven't worn even once!

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 068Ladies Night Out Aug '09 065

What I am wearing:
top: Nordstrom (also here)
jeans: Antik
shoes: Calvin Klein
accessories: Express
bag: Leonello Borghi

As expected, I left my necklace =(

Anyhoo, the ladies and I are celebrating 2 significant events in my life - one being the graduation and another major change ;-) .

First Stop, J Alexander's. For starters we had their Mexico City Spinach Con Queso served with tortilla chips and our cocktails. For dinner, we all had steak! Ha ha I guess we were all hungry that night =)

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 003

"B" and I had the Martini Au Chocolat which is a decadent blend of Godiva dark chocolate liqueur, Grey Goose Vodka and a splash of French Vanilla. Sooo good! While "O" had a Pomegranate Martini which she really loved as well.

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 001

Next stop, dessert at the Grape. A wine tasting bar which has very good desserts and live music on Fridays and Saturday nights. The music was live acoustic that night which provided for a relaxing evening perfect for girls' chit chats.

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 013

Did I mention the dessert was to die for? We ordered their Chocolate Ganache Cake which is made of decadent chocolate ganache and chocolate sponge cake with roasted hazelnuts and fresh berry coulis. Yummy!

Ladies Night Out Aug '09 012

We had such a wonderful time I can't wait for the next!

How was your weekend lovelies? Tell me, I want to know!!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds