Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Look: Boho chic and Birthday Part 1!

This weekend was my birthday. I had nothing special planned on that day but to relax at home and spend the morning volunteering for the Free Kids Science day, an outreach project by SWE of which I am a member.

I had so much fun working with the kids. You can see all their faces beam up in excitement and amazement on all the projects Caitlin (the girl scout who spearheaded this event ) had prepared for them.

How to catch a thiefStomp Rocket launchDSCN0476DSCN0471

Armed with my Redbox rentals and munchies, I was ready to plop myself in the couch. Seriously, when you get to a certain age ;-), you just don't feel like celebrating anymore. I seriously wanted to stop the hands of time!

But, I caved in and agreed to go on a dinner. I'm glad I did 'cause I had so much fun!

DSC_0037DSC_0026

What I am wearing:

dress: BCBG Max Azria(also here)
shoes: Christian Louboutin (also here)
wood bead purse: Ann Taylor
chunky gold braided bracelet: BeBe

DSCN0484

This dress had a brown sash with it but I didn't feel like wearing it. I think it looked so much better without it.

To those of you who are new to my blog, my posts almost always include food in it =). We had dinner at J Alexander's (one of my fave restaurants):

DSCN0495DSCN0499DSCN0500DSCN0512

And of course wine, more food and dessert with beautiful music at the Grape:

DSCN0515DSCN0528

I have been eating a lot lately I will need to start swimming again to get me to fit into my other clothes! Well, at least until after this month. What? There are more eating planned this week! lol

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend lovelies!
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds