Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Look: the Little Black Dress and a scare

Day to night outfit...

DSC_0031

What I am wearing:
LBD: Ann Taylor
belt: BCBG Max Azria
shoes: Jimmy Choo (also here)
bag: Adrienne Vittadini
accessories: white pearl earrings and white pearl drop necklace (from mom);
black pearl and gold bracelets (from Boracay flea market)

DSC_0033DSC_0019

After work last Wednesday night I decided to pick up a bag of treats for Boemee before going home to prepare for a dinner with McDreamy. And as I was driving, an elder lady driver made a quick left turn, cutting through both of the opposite direction lanes, not stopping in the median and driving diagonally through the direction I was going then hitting my car on the driver side. It was like in the movies where you see everything happening in slow motion. I was so scared and shaking for a good while. I just sat there in my car for a few minutes and then called 911 and my sister then texted McDreamy who came to the scene. It was a blessing that neither the elder lady nor I got hurt.

DSC_0047

So my lovelies, no matter how careful you are as a driver, you cannot be sure about the other drivers on the road. Always be alert and be safe.

xs: I had a fine time with McDreamy during dinner.

Have a great weekend lovelies!

xoxo,
T
Post a Comment

Shopping Resources

Mango French Connection Limited Exclusive Deals on Designer Brands, Accessories, and Home Decor from BeyondtheRack.com. Invitation Code: HOLIDAY2012 - 234x60 DERMAdoctor Skincare LT - 090909 - 120x90 Logo 1-800-PetMeds